Five best Kitchen Hacks that will make your life easier
1. To keep bananas safe longer, wrap the stem with tin foil or plastic.
2. To remove a stubborn eggshell that has fallen into your egg: Wet your fingers and grab it.
3. Scooping out pomegranate seeds is easy using a wooden spoon! First, cut your pomegranate in half down the middle. Then hold it upside down over a bowl, and hit the back of it with a wooden spoon. Pomegranate seeds will come out!
4. If you want to peel your potatoes beforehand, cover them with cold water to prevent them from browning. If your potatoes are left in the fridge overnight like this, they may retain a bit more water.
5. You've probably heard that a little squeeze of lemon juice can keep apple slices from looking unappealing. A mixture of 1 part honey to 2 parts water works just as well to keep fruit from browning.